Colin Buchanan – Live Kid’s Show
INVITING ALL KIDS BIG AND SMALL! COLIN IS COMING TO BRIDGEMAN!
COME AND JOIN IN THE FUN AS COLIN BUCHANAN PERFORMS HIS NEW KIDS SHOW HERE AT BRIDGEMAN.
WHEN: 28 MARCH 2021
WHERE: BRIDGEMAN BAPTIST COMMUNITY CHURCH – A1 AUDITORIUM MEZZANINE
TIME: 2PM SHOW (DOORS OPEN 1.30PM)
COST: $10 PER PERSON (CHILDREN UNDER 4 ARE FREE)
1/2 PRICE MEZZANINE TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE!
TICKET SALES FOR THIS EVENT HAVE NOW SADLY CLOSED.
REFUNDS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR THOSE WHO ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND DUE TO ILLNESS.
BRIDGEMAN BAPTIST COMMUNITY CHURCH ENCOURAGES THOSE WHO ARE UNWELL TO STAY HOME RATHER THAN ATTENDING THIS EVENT AND WILL NOT BE PENALISED FOR DOING SO.
COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFTEY
Following the latest COVID 19 update today from the Premier we wanted to give you some updated information for our Colin Buchanan Concert this Sunday.
As the advice currently stands we will still be meeting this Sunday in person for Colin Buchanan (along with our Sunday services) but we want to do all we can to help keep everyone safe.
With this in mind we will be:
– Reminding everyone regarding our social distancing requirements and COVID safe guidelines.
– Encouraging people attending to wear a mask in accordance with the health advice given to help keep everyone safe and make sure people feel welcome.
– Asking people that have attended any of the exposed locations or hotspots as advised via the Queensland Government in the last 14 days to not attend this weekend. The link that is regularly updated for these locations is found here https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19/current-status/contact-tracing
– If you are unwell or are displaying COVID-19 symptoms please stay home and get tested. The link to find your closest testing locations is found here https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19/stay-informed/testing-and-fever-clinics
– If you are in the vulnerable or at risk category for COVID 19 in accordance with the relevant government and health advice we are encouraging you stay home.
We will be updating the status of our services via the website in accordance with any further advice given. https://www.bridgeman.org.au/coronavirus/
379 Albany Creek Road, Bridgeman Downs
March 28, 2021
2:00 pm – 2:45 pm