Christmas Services To Continue – 24 & 25 December 2021
Hi Church Family,
I am writing to update you regarding our Christmas Services this week.
We are very thankful that we have had no further COVID 19 cases and we are looking forward to holding our Christmas Services in person as well as on live stream.
A big thank you again to the Metro North Public Health Unit for their help, support and guidance over this time.
Just a reminder that the times for these services are:
– Christmas Eve 5pm and 7pm
– Christmas Day 8am.
These are sure to be very moving services as we celebrate Jesus’ birth with special music, video and live presentations, special elements for the children, carol singing and worship.
There is no need to book for these services but you will need to do the COVID check-in when you arrive.
To make sure everyone feels welcome and is kept safe we are doing the following:
1. A deep clean of the auditoriums and associated facilities including toilets, parents room, foyer and mezzanine is taking place this week.
2. We will be following the 1 per 2sqm gathering guidelines limiting our seating capacity to 700 providing plenty of space for people to spread out and distance.
3. Additional overflow seating will also be available in the Chapel with a live link.
4. We are encouraging people to wear a mask while indoors as per the current health recommendations, particularly when entering and exiting.
5. We are now live streaming both our 7pm Christmas Eve Service as well as our 8am Christmas Day Service with an added bonus from our Bridgeman Online team of a special broadcast of our recent Christmas Lights Show that will be available from Christmas Eve also.
6. We will provide another update communication closer to the Christmas Services.
As per usual we also ask that if you have any symptoms or have been a close contact to a COVID-19 case or have attended a contact location inside the required isolation guidelines not to attend services in person.
Also don’t forget to make the most of this opportunity invite others to these services, either in person or online, as we share the greatest news of all….. “Today in the town of David a Saviour has been born to you; He is the Messiah, the Lord” (Luke 2:11).