Sunday Services to Go Ahead
Hi church family,
Following the update from the Premier today we are excited to confirm that Sunday services will be going ahead tomorrow following the conclusion of the lockdown restrictions at 6pm this evening (Saturday 3 July).
We would love to welcome you at either of our 8am, 10am, 4pm or 6pm services tomorrow!
An added blessing is that we will be sharing in another 3 baptisms at our 6pm service bringing our total baptism this year to 38…Praise God!
In addition to our regular Sunday services we would also love to invite all families to join our special Families Services in A2 (tailor made for those with primary aged kids) at 8am or 10am. These Family Services will only be running on both 4th & 11th July only (school holiday period).
Increased Safety Measures
We are so thankful to be able to meet together this Sunday. To assure the safety of all those attending our services we have implemented a number of increased safety measures here at Bridgeman. These increased safety measures will continue for the next 13 days (or as advised by the government). Please see the details below:
- Please Wear a Mask. As per Government regulations and health guidelines we ask you kindly wear a mask when attending a ministry activity or service here at Bridgeman (with the exception of those medically approved). A small supply of masks will be available for those who may forget to bring one.
- Bookings are Essential! Due to reduced occupancy limits in place over the next 13 day period we have recommenced the need for attendees to pre-book into a service. Please click here to book online or call the office on (07) 3263 1950 (open Tuesdays – Fridays).
- Social Distancing & Personal Hygiene. We will be encouraging all those attending ministry activities or services to practice social distancing and increase personal hygiene to assure the safety of all those in attendance.
- Higher Risk Category. As per the health guidelines we would like to encourage all those within the higher risk category to consider staying at home where possible. We are very blessed to be able to offer our Sunday services via live stream. (You can access our Live Streamed services via YouTube, Facebook or www.bridgeman.live).
- Hotspot Locations. We kindly ask that those who may have attended any of the exposed locations or hotspots as advised via the Queensland Government in the last 14 days not attend this weekend. The link that is regularly updated for these locations is found here.
- If Sick Please Get Tested. We kindly ask that if you are unwell or displaying any COVID-19 symptoms to please stay home and get tested. We encourage you to rather watch our services online via live stream. (You can access our Live Streamed services via YouTube, Facebook or www.bridgeman.live).
We pray that these measures provide you with great confidence that your health and safety is of great priority to us here at Bridgeman.
For more information on the current gathering restrictions and latest health advice please click here.
I have been so blessed recently by the words of Psalm 65:
You answer us with awesome and righteous deeds, God our Savior, the hope of all the ends of the earth and of the farthest seas, 6 who formed the mountains by your power, having armed yourself with strength, 7 who stilled the roaring of the seas, the roaring of their waves, and the turmoil of the nations. 8 The whole earth is filled with awe at your wonders; where morning dawns, where evening fades, you call forth songs of joy.
We are full of faith knowing that our God is always in control and the hope of all the earth! I so look forward to seeing you and your family this Sunday here at Bridgeman or online as we join together to worship our great God.