This course is designed to assist couples seriously considering whether they should get married or who have already become engaged, to explore a range of key issues related to married life. The objectives are to:
- Develop realistic expectations about marriage
- Develop a biblical perspective about marriage
- Explore significant practical and relational issues
- Help you make wise decisions about the development of your relationship
Session subjects include:
- Family of Origin and Personality Differences
- The Biblical Foundation of Marriage
- Communication and Conflict Resolution
- Money Matters and Legal Issues
- Intimacy in Marriage
NEW Course dates to be released soon.
Please contact the office on (07) 3263 1950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries or more information.